Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

But the Photographer is worth a million more...
Its been a week since the photo shoot, but I can still feel the flashes when I close my eyes. There is nothing more magic then to be in the presence of a soul who is truly living their purpose. I wondered why he met me first, and talked nothing about the pictures. I wondered why he never for a moment asked what I wanted in the pictures. I wondered why he was so highly recommended. I wonder no more.
In two hours I felt like a child, a woman, a girl. I felt safe and alive, taunted, and exposed. I felt my soul mingle outside of myself, and let down its guard. I am so very curious to see exactly how he captured me. The way he would peek out from behind his camera and so intently edge me on. This MAN...all MAN! with the primal instinct to soften a woman. God I sound like a fucking harliquin romance writer. But FUCK !! it was amazing! I would say it was like artistic intercourse. If you EVER want to completely lose yourself in a moment.. get your pictures done by this MAN!

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Hello..

My friends Rick and Keith and I checked out the little show you put on at the staircase theatre in hamilton last night. Good times. I was the guy with the bright orange hair that kept checking you out, and my friend Rick was the asian dude that you seemed to fancy.

just wanted to say you're very sexy and funny and hopefully we can check you out in our hometown of Niagara Falls the 8th and 9th