Thursday, December 06, 2007

Up...Dating!

December 6th 2007
ho ho holy shit whata Month November was. The "movie challenge" was the biggest best experience
here is the final cut of "3 Months Deep" the challenge was to write , film and edit a movie in just 24 Hours.
We were given the Comedy Drama genre, an ink blot as a prop, and the line "what makes you an expert?"
with a theme of "first times" and this is what our team came up with.
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=igPl4P4Xc58
Although our film did not take home any of the Big Prizes , it was an amazing gift (oh fuck I have been watching
Oprah way too much) It sucked not winning! I wanted to push the winners as I walked by them, they were all
smiling and hugging and ...I just wanted to smash their faces in!!
*sigh*
On a good note...I landed an Agent...AND!! she's got me my first audition
tomorrow 11:15 am (how will I ever be out of bed that early??)
Best part is...its a toilet paper commercial!!!
I smell Oscar!!
Second best part?...I have a coldsore on my bottom lip the size of
Brittany Spears' clit!!
Sorry...after a gig last night I had drinks with the casts of "Queer as Folk" and "The L Word"
I am so fascinated by the "GAYS"...they have their own language..most unspoken, in a metephorical irony
that translates into FUCK EVERYONE!
oh joy!
hmmm What else is going on?...Oh I am performing at the Corktown Comedy Christmas Show @ Betty's on
King St!...he has some really fantastic performers on the show so I feel ...oh who am I kidding?..I haven't had a feeling
in months...its what happens when you hit your 40's...unnecessary feelings leave you, like guilt and guilt.
And the only punishment is that we might pee a bit while running for the bus.
Ok back to the show...its Wednesday December 19th 8:30ish...FREE!!
come out and celebrate!