Wednesday, April 09, 2008

DAY 1 OF THE TOUR


I can only describe the experience of last night in one word "GOD"
I felt transcended into a world of acceptance, my body moved with the jokes, my eyes sparkled with the lights and my soul mingled in the rafters with the sound of my voice speaking my truth!
I know my journey includes finding my place of giving back. I can not take in all of this energy and not move it forward into a world of brokenness. The problem is, I want everything to heal! The hungry babies, the man standing on the bridge, the crazy crack girl in my neighbourhood, the pregnant teen that once was me ,the thirty year old Woman stuck in the mindset that she is undeserving.
I am hoping the Universe will present itself to me, to find that place of indulging in giving back.
For...
I know in this very moment that I have (been for giving)...

Shelley