Thursday, April 10, 2008

DAY 2 MY HOME TOWN


Everything about this performance was Magic, the way I was treated upon my arrival, the, crowd! the OH MY GOD !!! crowd. I actually cried when I walked off, and my husband too. From my Cousin waving to me from the Balcony, to my dear friend squeezing me so tightly afterwards, from my Son whispering I love you in my ear.
After the show, we celebrated with drinks and dinks, yup, the Boys from the show Martin and Dan , and the Road Manager Stu, and the very very REAL Heather the EVERYTHING go to girl! Fantastic people, loving their work, I mean what 22 year old very handsome man would not enjoy travelling around the world , playing with his dick in front of 2000 screaming Women (and men) ...I think its pretty much a dream job. Very nice guys, great stories, and quite the fancy cocks!
Its my birthday today, and I going to take the queen st street car to the west end, have some lunch with my daughter and cousin, and then take the queen st car back to the beach. (It's an actual touristic thing to do here in Toronto)
Tonight I am going back to the Hammer, to see the Double Rink Hockey Boys, I can't think of a better way to celebrate.
I am happy!